Friday 7 January 2011

Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die.

Hey everyone! Now I'm home from Spain and it has just been great! My camera is loading right now but when it's finished I will upload pictures and tell you about it. So we'll see if they come up today or tomorrow on the blog!
Right now I'm sitting on a cozy armchair with Elle magazine beside me and on the TV screen the movie New York, I love you. So it's a quite satisfied girl here actually.
Tomorrow me and the girls are going to town to eat at a cozy coffee and have a little catch-up with each other. And of course we'll also look at the sale. (;
When I was in Spain I thought a bit of what I'm going to do with my blog... I decided that I will not remove this blog, but I will start to write in swedish instead. I'm so sorry you guys that are coming from other countries and read my blog but I'll try to fix so that I get a translation on my blog!!!
Now I'll continue to see the movie and read Elle.
Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome!